tirsdag den 28. februar 2012

Nun4Fun progress

Anne/Maru/Esther in da houuuuse!

Is-9 isn't the only one who is being progressive, noooh sir!
As a matter of fact I've finished the first part of my costume for the Finals in Paris.

With over 10 meters of tulle distributed over 4 layers this puffy monster is ready to bring fun to my nun =D

Moving on to the outer skirt, I've been working on it for quite some time now, using an aqua trick marker to draw the pattern onto the fabric. When that's done, I'll paint the pattern with some expanding-ish fabric paint to make it look like embroidery.

So far so good. This picture is old, I've added roses to the frills, but still not done xD

Right now I'm on the crosses for my gloves. -> A royal pain D:

A sample of the embriodery for the gloves. Took me a day to do D:

Last I'm just gonna flash the perfect crosses we found for my earrings:


Back to work

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar